Growing up steak was a weekly item that always tasted so amazing. Mom wouldcook them up in a cast iron with butter garlic and mushrooms. Over time I just couldn’t get steak to ever have that amazing flavor until I discovered grass fed. They are so tender, and juicey you can cut with a fork.
Celebrating our oldest son Jordans birthday with Sinking Creek Grass Fed Steaks. Yum! Sinking Creek Grass Fed Beef
- Bring steaks to room temperature
- Lightly salt and pepper( so amazing marinade not needed for ribeye)
- Cook on hot grille- 5 min in each side for med rate 7 min med and 9 min med well.
- Allow to rest for ten minutes
- Serve with herb butter (see herb butter recipe)