On the farm nothing goes to waste. You always made something with a little creativity and love. Dont toss the brown bananas- banana bread would be soon to follow. Limp berries make a great cobler.
Tonight I had some sad looking apples and a handful of fresh cherries. Yummm…
- Sautee pealed and sliced apples (5-6)
- Pit and half black sherries (20)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnimon
- Tablespoon buter
- 1/2 cup pinapple juicecor apple or water
- Simmer down med high heat til soft20min
- Serve over vanilla bean icecream.