If you looking for a unique gift or that perfect sip yo cheer in the New Year – here is one of my holiday favorites I make. Rich creamy- with a bit of a kick!
I like to jar up with a homemade label of shelf life and instructions for refrigeration. Everything is better out of a mason jar! What a nice little gift to share… or just enjoy. So good in coffee or just over ice.
- 1 can condensed sweet milk
- 1 cup egg beaters (pasteurized)
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 2 Tbs good dark chocolate syrup ( I like Guitard)
- 2 tsp instant coffee crystals or two solid shots of chilled espresso
- 2 cups top shelf spiced rum
- 1/2 cup Brandy
- ( alcohol you use really affects the flavors and smoothness) this is my favorite proportions.
Keep refrigerated- will keep up to 30 days.
-please drink responsibly and keep out of reach of children-