Warm spicy and home cooked to warm your soul. This wonderful recipe was inspired by a friends mother that taught me to always top this tasty bowl with crumbled corn chips and fresh lime juice.
- Baked whole chicken (de-boned and skinned)
- 4-6 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 cans white beans drained
- 1 can white kidney beans drained
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Black pepper to taste
- 1cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Chopped avocado
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Fresh lime
- Tortilla chips crumbled
Debone and skin cooked chicken cutting into chunky bites. ( I like easy and buy a hot precooked from store)
In stock pot sauté onions until they begin the get transparent.
Then add all ingredients bringing to a boil then turn down to holding cheese until cheese have simmered 30 minutes. Then blend into hot broth.
Serve hot w garnish.