I am not a huge fan of leftovers. Im not sure if its from childhood that we never had leftovers ofteN- or if there were – it probably wasn’t all that good. (Thus being left over?😂)
I try to be creative and recreate the left over to a new and exciting dish. Hope you enjoy my pasta leftover recreated salad.
- Left over cooked pasta from nite before. Spaghetti even works well. Pictured penne.
- Chopped raw veggies on hand be creative
- Cherry tomato
- Greek olives pepperoni and cheese in oil from olive bar chopped to liking
- Fresh basil chopped four good sized leaves
- S and p parmesan cheese to taste.
- Italian dressing
Mix and store in airtight container. Great side dish , lite main. Dish or easy lunch.
I have a cherry tomato and herbs right in my back yard. Porch flowerpot garden.
Seriously not much easier than this and lunch for the next few days is done…