This Is a. Hearty acorn squash, apple and sweet potato soup that is all the warm flavors of fall.
- 3 acorn squash halved and cleaned.
- Two apples
- Two small or 1 large sweet potato
- Med sweet onion
- 2 tab spoon virgin olive oil
- Veg broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbs cinnamon and dash of nutmeg
- S and p
- Curry to taste. I like it light so 2 tsp.
Roast squash halved and cleaned with apple wedge and dash oil incenter until tender.
Include sweet potatoes in roasting. I wrap all infoil.
Brown chopped onion in oil ontil just browning. Add broth and flesh from roasted veggies.
Bring to boil add cinnamon, and purée. Add coconut milk. Bring up to temp simmer and serve hot.